Mayer Brown (Palo Alto, CA)

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Mayer Brown (Palo Alto, CA)

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Anyone care to comment on Mayer Brown, Palo Alto? Has anyone done a screener, a CB, or received an offer from Mayer Brown, Palo Alto? What did you think? How does it compare with other firms you're considering?

I really felt that the attorneys there have impressive and unique experiences, were friendly and very candid. The smaller, intimate office gave me a great vibe. My concerns include 1) I know at least some people get work from non-local partners & am not sure how negatively that will affect my experience and 2) Mayer Brown's overall firm health. I know that the Palo Alto office is expanding and is hiring laterals. At this time, Quinn and Kirkland are my other options but they lack the friendly, intimate vibe at the level I experienced at Mayer Brown and the emphasis on pro bono. Thanks!

Return to “Legal Employment”