Proskauer Rose-Newark Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Proskauer Rose-Newark

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Has anyone heard?

Anonymous User

Re: Proskauer Rose-Newark

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Could your question be more ambiguous? I have a CB scheduled there, after an OCI screener.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

CB scheduled there after mass-mail screener. I believe they schedule all CB's for the same Saturday in September.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

I have an interview there from mass mail that I guess is a screener since they only mentioned I'd be meeting with one guy? Are they really going to make me come to their offices for a screener? Anyone know the odds of getting a CB from a mass mail screener?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I have an interview there from mass mail that I guess is a screener since they only mentioned I'd be meeting with one guy? Are they really going to make me come to their offices for a screener? Anyone know the odds of getting a CB from a mass mail screener?
Well how far away are you located? I got a CB on the spot from the screener, but its impossible to say what the "odds" are since I don't know what kind of success other people have had.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I have an interview there from mass mail that I guess is a screener since they only mentioned I'd be meeting with one guy? Are they really going to make me come to their offices for a screener? Anyone know the odds of getting a CB from a mass mail screener?
Well how far away are you located? I got a CB on the spot from the screener, but its impossible to say what the "odds" are since I don't know what kind of success other people have had.
Currently NYC, but my commute would be better by the time I'm actually working. I guess my travel time isn't really their business though; I'm the one applying for a job. On-the-spot CB is encouraging though.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Currently NYC, but my commute would be better by the time I'm actually working.
Oh cmon. The commute to Newark from NYC is incredibly short and easy. Plus, Proskauer is located like 2 blocks from the train station at Newark Penn. Just hop the NJ transit, or the PATH train from downtown and you would be there in like 30 min at most.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Currently NYC, but my commute would be better by the time I'm actually working.
Oh cmon. The commute to Newark from NYC is incredibly short and easy. Plus, Proskauer is located like 2 blocks from the train station at Newark Penn. Just hop the NJ transit, or the PATH train from downtown and you would be there in like 30 min at most.
Well that does make it seem more attractive... thanks.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”