Wiley Rein

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Wiley Rein

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm

How does this firm fit into the DC market? Is it good, bad, medium? I hear it has an amazing telecom practice.

How does it compare to other DC firms?

Anonymous User

Re: Wiley Rein

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I worked there this past summer. Very well-regarded communications (probably the best in DC) and government contracts practices, as well as election law if you're GOP. I enjoyed it.

It's different from a lot of DC firms since it doesn't have any other offices, so it feels a bit smaller. I liked this (it lets you get to know all the players at the firm),but if you're looking for a mega-ultra-firm you might want to go with something like Hogan.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sup Kid

Re: Wiley Rein

Postby Sup Kid » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Check out Chambers for some decent information (for example, its Band 1 for telecom): http://www.chambersandpartners.com/USA/Firms/2865-42882

Return to “Legal Employment”