Littler Mendelson

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Reprisal
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Reprisal » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:34 am

Anonymous User wrote:Do you know when your friend got his/her offer?


Late October

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 am

Reprisal wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Do you know when your friend got his/her offer?


Late October


Hmm, interesting.

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

updates with CC office much appreciated

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Has anyone heard anything from the SF office?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard anything from the SF office?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard anything from the SF office?


I know I've been bumping this for a while but here it is again

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Has ANYONE heard from the SF office?!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has ANYONE heard from the SF office?!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has ANYONE heard from the SF office?!


3L friend got offer mid-October.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273601
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

a friend turned down offer with littler's chicago office recently.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.