Littler Mendelson

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Resume collect at UCLA. Got a screener that way - no CB.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Resume collect at UCLA. Got a screener that way - no CB.


How many attorneys did you meet with for your screener? Are you referring to CC?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Century City did a day of CBs a couple weeks ago, so I'm guessing offers have gone out. Anyone know if people have accepted for CC?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Century City did a day of CBs a couple weeks ago, so I'm guessing offers have gone out. Anyone know if people have accepted for CC?


Does anyone know anything about the Sac / SF offices?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:46 pm

SF has offers outstanding....one friend plans to accept.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Anonymous User wrote:SF has offers outstanding....one friend plans to accept.


Mind sharing school?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:SF has offers outstanding....one friend plans to accept.


Mind sharing school?


non-Berkeley UC.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:SF has offers outstanding....one friend plans to accept.


Mind sharing school?


non-Berkeley UC.


Ah, I see. Hastings/Davis, then.

Recruiter said there's one outstanding offer, and another one has accepted.
Hiring committee meets tomorrow night. Hiring 3 more.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:SF has offers outstanding....one friend plans to accept.


Mind sharing school?


non-Berkeley UC.


Ah, I see. Hastings/Davis, then.

Recruiter said there's one outstanding offer, and another one has accepted.
Hiring committee meets tomorrow night. Hiring 3 more.


Best of luck,hope it works out for you!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Best of luck,hope it works out for you!


Thank you so, so much. I hope it does too!

Did your friend have a lot of experience in labor and employment? Or just demonstrated interest?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Best of luck,hope it works out for you!


Thank you so, so much. I hope it does too!

Did your friend have a lot of experience in labor and employment? Or just demonstrated interest?



Demonstrated interest AFAIK.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the Sac / SF offices?


from what i've gathered, the SF office extends offers on a rolling basis, and the committee meets weekly. so, if you think you did well on your callback this past week, and if SF is really hiring three more right now, on top of the fact that it's post-OCI season, you have a legit shot at this office.

good luck to you.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Any news on Littler?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

If SF office decided to hire someone from its interviewees last week, offers will go out today.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:44 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Anonymous User on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I also interviewed with the SF office last week and haven't heard back. Not too surprised - my last interview went terribly.


I interviewed last week as well. I thought my interviews went really well, but haven't heard back. I'm guessing rejection letter is in the mail...? Do you know if they have a wait list?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I also interviewed with the SF office last week and haven't heard back. Not too surprised - my last interview went terribly.


I interviewed last week as well. I thought my interviews went really well, but haven't heard back. I'm guessing rejection letter is in the mail...? Do you know if they have a wait list?


If your interview went well, I wouldn't write yourself off too early. I have no idea how WL/rejection works. Best of luck!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

bump

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:05 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Anonymous User on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I also interviewed with the SF office last week and haven't heard back. Not too surprised - my last interview went terribly.


Did you end up hearing back from them?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I also interviewed with the SF office last week and haven't heard back. Not too surprised - my last interview went terribly.


Did you end up hearing back from them?

Reprisal
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Reprisal » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:15 am

I know at least one of the SF offers was accepted by a Midwestern T1 student early November. If that wasn't you...prob a max of 2 slots left.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am

Reprisal wrote:I know at least one of the SF offers was accepted by a Midwestern T1 student early November. If that wasn't you...prob a max of 2 slots left.


I believe the recruiter told me about your friend when I asked how many offers were extended in late-October. She said two -- one is apparently from Hastings/Davis, and I'm guessing the other one belonged to your friend.

Do you know when your friend got his/her offer?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273262
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Littler Mendelson

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:54 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Reprisal wrote:I know at least one of the SF offers was accepted by a Midwestern T1 student early November. If that wasn't you...prob a max of 2 slots left.


I believe the recruiter told me about your friend when I asked how many offers were extended in late-October. She said two -- one is apparently from Hastings/Davis, and I'm guessing the other one belonged to your friend.

Do you know when your friend got his/her offer?




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.