Timing of CB's from Different Offices of Same Firm Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Timing of CB's from Different Offices of Same Firm

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 pm

I finished OCI on Wednesday (double digit screeners) and I am still waiting for the majority of firms to get back to me. I know that some of my friends have gotten callbacks from the same firms that I interviewed with, but only from different offices (e.g. NY callbacks from firms I interviewed with for DC). So, I am wondering whether different offices of the same firm tend to give out callbacks at different times, or if all offices go at the same time, or if it differs based on the firm? Any insight is appreciated, the waiting is killing me.

Along the same lines, would it be normal for firms that interviewed Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday of last week to get callbacks out this coming week, or should I interpret silence thus far as rejection?

Return to “Legal Employment”