DPW Callback Questions

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

DPW Callback Questions

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 pm

What % of CBs turn to offers and what are they looking for on these CBs. I ask because I am merely top 20% with no law review and I want to know what its going to take for me to get an offer.

Anonymous User

Re: DPW Callback Questions

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm

DPW is unusual in that they give a lot more CBs than most other firms but then are very selective at the CB stage. Typically 50-70% of CBs turn into offers, but at DPW that number is more like 25%. I think, unlike most firms, DPW is still looking significantly at grades at the CB level (simply because they're quite lenient on grades at the screener), but they're also of course looking for "fit". No one really knows what that means other than that your interviewers should like you and bond with you. Be affable.

Return to “Legal Employment”