Relative CB:Offer Ratios of Firms Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Relative CB:Offer Ratios of Firms

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Any data for these firms:

STB Palo Alto?
Arnold & Porter NY?
Boies DC?
Chadbourne NY?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Does anybody have any other info on DPW other than the 20-25% number that's been floated about (which I think is based off of CLS, but I could be wrong)? I go to a non-East-Coast T10, and was wondering if that might have an impact on that number for us.
If anything it would be lower. It's going to be 20-33% at best.
I don't think this is correct. At my school, and from what I've heard generally, is that for non-East-Coast schools, DPW is initially more selective at the screening stage, so the offer percentage is higher, whereas for schools like Columbia, they can call almost everyone back with no real cost.
Yeah, that's what I heard and it makes sense (fwiw, let's just say that I'm at one of the non-East-Coast T10s that are considered at the least peers of CLS (I guess that narrows me down to SLS and Chicago), so the strength of my school won't be holding me back). But I didn't know if we had better numbers other than "possibly better than the 20-25% at CLS."

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 am

any data for:

Knobbe Martens (OC)
Ropes & Gray (SV)
Orrick (OC and SV)

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Herrick Feinstein NY? I know they only hire 4-6 people, wondering how many callbacks? Even though the firm is mid-sized and pays 130K (under market) it was my favorite firm I interviewed with.
so late? they told me they don't make offers until they complete interviewing, but that i should hear by mid-september.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Katten Chicago?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”