Proskauer

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Has anyone gotten a call back with Proskauer; if so how is the Call back scheduled for. Mine is shorter than I had anticipated and I'm wondering if its an autoding.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I mass-mailed two weeks ago, haven't heard back.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a call back with Proskauer; if so how is the Call back scheduled for. Mine is shorter than I had anticipated and I'm wondering if its an autoding.


I did one a little while back that I got through hustling/mailing. It was also very short- I believe 4 thirty minute 1 on 1 interviews. No meal, just a casual snack with an associate in one of the sitting areas.

Their new offices are absolutely gorgeous, fwiw.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a call back with Proskauer; if so how is the Call back scheduled for. Mine is shorter than I had anticipated and I'm wondering if its an autoding.


I did one a little while back that I got through hustling/mailing. It was also very short- I believe 4 thirty minute 1 on 1 interviews. No meal, just a casual snack with an associate in one of the sitting areas.

Their new offices are absolutely gorgeous, fwiw.


Mine is the same. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm so pumped up right now.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Callback is scheduled with a satellite office. I believe it is only 3 half hour interviews, since that office does all callbacks on one single day.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I scheduled my callback for 2:00 this past Thursday, met with 4 attorneys and briefly with the recruiting director. Was out of there by about 4:30, they said they were just getting their callbacks started and to expect news re: offers in 2-3 weeks. The new office is pretty awesome, those smart elevators are a little jarring.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 am

Anonymous User wrote:I scheduled my callback for 2:00 this past Thursday, met with 4 attorneys and briefly with the recruiting director. Was out of there by about 4:30, they said they were just getting their callbacks started and to expect news re: offers in 2-3 weeks. The new office is pretty awesome, those smart elevators are a little jarring.


Is this time frame the consensus? Anyone go callback to offer yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I scheduled my callback for 2:00 this past Thursday, met with 4 attorneys and briefly with the recruiting director. Was out of there by about 4:30, they said they were just getting their callbacks started and to expect news re: offers in 2-3 weeks. The new office is pretty awesome, those smart elevators are a little jarring.


Is this time frame the consensus? Anyone go callback to offer yet?


They said the same to me. I expect to hear back today or tomorrow.

User avatar
JollyGreenGiant
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Re: Proskauer

Postby JollyGreenGiant » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:53 am

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gotten a call back with Proskauer; if so how is the Call back scheduled for. Mine is shorter than I had anticipated and I'm wondering if its an autoding.

I don't think any firm would schedule a callback if they intended on not hiring you.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:35 pm

i was with the large interview group last weds...any idea when we should be hearing back?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Any offers yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any offers yet?


Yes, CB was 1.5 weeks ago.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

When did you hear?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any offers yet?


Yes, CB was 1.5 weeks ago.


We're talking NY, right? How long from CB to offer?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:i was with the large interview group last weds...any idea when we should be hearing back?

Anyone hear back from this group? Obviously, I haven't...yet...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any offers yet?


Yes, CB was 1.5 weeks ago.


We're talking NY, right? How long from CB to offer?

bump

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 am

Yes, I heard in <1 week. They were awesome.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 am

Anonymous User wrote:Yes, I heard in <1 week. They were awesome.


When was the interview?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Anyone from last week's Super Wednesday (8/24) hear anything?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Interviewed early last week and haven't heard anything. Hope this is Irene's fault and not, uh, mine.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 pm

I interviewed two weeks ago yesterday. Ding?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Has anyone interviewed in the LA office and heard back yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed two weeks ago yesterday. Ding?


I interviewed 8/18 and was told not to expect an answer before this week. No word yet...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed two weeks ago yesterday. Ding?


I interviewed 8/18 and was told not to expect an answer before this week. No word yet...

Seems pretty quiet. I don't think we should all worry just yet.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273138
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Proskauer

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone interviewed in the LA office and heard back yet?


I know at least one offer has gone out from the LA weekend interview.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.