Absolutely too late for Mass Mailing? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
zachanson

New

Absolutely too late for Mass Mailing?

Post by zachanson » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 am

my speculation is mass mailing should be done before firms go on OCI tours. but now many schools have already started or finished OCI's.

plus i've quite busy with work and many things, and i will start my own OCI's very soon, and several mock interviews before that.

so should i focus on the OCI's that i already got (close to 20 for now, mostly will be 30 in the end) and not bother with mass mailing?

i actually did mass mail about 10 firms with good match, but haven't got any meaningful response.

Cavalier

Gold

Re: Absolutely too late for Mass Mailing?

Post by Cavalier » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

No, it's not late to do some mailings. You should have time to both do the mailings and prepare for your interviews. If you that many interviews through OCI, you probably don't need to mass mail, although you should find a few firms to target just to give yourself more options.

dood

Gold

Re: Absolutely too late for Mass Mailing?

Post by dood » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 am

naw, i sent an email on 9/14/10, got a phone call on 11/25 asking me to come in for a CB and offer a couple days later. hth

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”