New Orleans

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

New Orleans

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Looking for assistance from someone familiar with NOLA market, or someone from Tulane/LSU.

I'm not looking in New Orleans but some of the firms I'm looking at are based in New Orleans and only list ranges of salaries/SA summer compensation rates on NALP. What is the average starting salary for BigLaw? Also, what is the market rate for 2L SA in NOLA?

thanks

Anonymous User

Re: New Orleans

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Looking for assistance from someone familiar with NOLA market, or someone from Tulane/LSU.

I'm not looking in New Orleans but some of the firms I'm looking at are based in New Orleans and only list ranges of salaries/SA summer compensation rates on NALP. What is the average starting salary for BigLaw? Also, what is the market rate for 2L SA in NOLA?

thanks

PM Aberzombie.

I think 1,300 or 1,500/wk is typical for 2L SA and 90k-110k is market, but not entirely sure.

Return to “Legal Employment”