"Your chance to interview the firm" Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Drewtheman84

New

"Your chance to interview the firm"

Post by Drewtheman84 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 pm

As summer is coming to a close, are there any SAs that did not like their experience this summer and are (a) doing OCI to look for another job or (b) anticipating accepting their offer while wishing that they could do 3L OCI (either because there is no 3L OCI at their school or the pickings are slim)? Not a good fit, looking to "trade up", etc

Anonymous User

Re: "Your chance to interview the firm"

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes. Not so much that I didn't like my experience, but it clarified for me that I want to be in a different practice area than where I SA'd (lit vs appellate). 3L OCI is mostly a joke, so I will be clerkship hunting and hoping to migrate over the next few years, but I'm not about to turn down a market-paying full time job ITE if everything falls through.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”