St. Louis Diversity Job Fair

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
incescwetrust

St. Louis Diversity Job Fair

Postby incescwetrust » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Has anyone who signed up for this job fair heard back about their interview schedule. I believe that they were supposed to be posted today.

kdw94780

Re: St. Louis Diversity Job Fair

Postby kdw94780 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm still waiting too. The KC one is late, so I hope the StL one isn't late as well.

incescwetrust

Postby incescwetrust » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

kdw94780 wrote:I'm still waiting too. The KC one is late, so I hope the StL one isn't late as well.

They have moved the date back for the posting of pre-selects once already, maybe twice. The website still has today listed as the day when the schedules will be released.
Last edited by incescwetrust on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

What is a diversity job fair?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What is a diversity job fair?

A job fair for URM's/LGBT

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 am

Interview schedules are out today.

I got 7 preselects, below median at WashU, not from St. Louis/Missouri.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm below median at Wash U and from Missouri but I only got 3. I'm a little disappointed, but I attribute it to half assing my applications and having St. Louis at the bottom of my wish list. I take it you got Bryan Cave? I only got Husch, Sandberg Phoenix, and Lewis Rice.

Outside of Husch (which I'd love to get), I don't know of SP and Lewis Rice are as competitive as say Bryan Cave or SNR Denton. I'm just hoping to score offers.

luckyduck

Postby luckyduck » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

bumping for cb's. Anyone heard anything?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Had 7 interviews, haven't heard anything yet. (I'm not the previous poster with 7). We shouldn't be too anxious because most of the firms are doing wustl OCI right now. Some of the firms used the same interviewers for both OCI and the fair. The interviewers may want to screen everyone before making CB decisions.

The partner from Heyl Royster said the CB decisions should be made within 2 weeks when I interviewed. Hope that's helpful to someone.

I would like to hear about CBs when they start rolling in. Firm, school, and stats would be helpful.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Had 7 interviews, haven't heard anything yet. (I'm not the previous poster with 7). We shouldn't be too anxious because most of the firms are doing wustl OCI right now. Some of the firms used the same interviewers for both OCI and the fair. The interviewers may want to screen everyone before making CB decisions.

The partner from Heyl Royster said the CB decisions should be made within 2 weeks when I interviewed. Hope that's helpful to someone.

I would like to hear about CBs when they start rolling in. Firm, school, and stats would be helpful.

If you don't mind my asking, when did you interview with Heyl? I had the UIUC interview with them roughly a week and a half ago, and they said CB decisions would be made after they completed the OCIs they needed to.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Had 7 interviews, haven't heard anything yet. (I'm not the previous poster with 7). We shouldn't be too anxious because most of the firms are doing wustl OCI right now. Some of the firms used the same interviewers for both OCI and the fair. The interviewers may want to screen everyone before making CB decisions.

If you don't mind my asking, when did you interview with Heyl? I had the UIUC interview with them roughly a week and a half ago, and they said CB decisions would be made after they completed the OCIs they needed to.

I interviewed with them on Saturday, 8/21. I know they interviewed at wustl on 8/24. I don't know whether they interviewed at SLU.

Return to “Legal Employment”