UT to NYC?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

UT to NYC?

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Right around top 20% at UT, no law review, secondary journal, NYC v10 work experience before law school, litigation. Which firms offer me best shot to get back to NYC? Thanks.

de5igual

Re: UT to NYC?

Postby de5igual » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Right around top 20% at UT, no law review, secondary journal, NYC v10 work experience before law school, litigation. Which firms offer me best shot to get back to NYC? Thanks.

did you submit bids for the NY job fair? I think you get the results back from that before OCI bids are due. Then you can use those results as a guide for which firms you're most competitive for. I would also use those results to mass mail other firms not coming to OCI but are similar in terms of prestige and class size.

Return to “Legal Employment”