thesealocust wrote:Eco wrote:Seriously anyone telling this guy that he doesn't have a 95% chance of getting a big law job has something wrong with their heads. The 5% being the off-chance that he is a horrible interviewer and they hate his guts when they see him. Top 6% at Fordham get big law, period.
I know plenty of people in the top 5-10% at plenty of schools better than Fordham who almost struck out. OCI gives you all the rope you need in the world to hang yourself, there are no guarantees.
You know too many douche bags, then!
There is an old Italian proverb - "Mostrami chi sono i tuoi amici e io vi mostrerĂ˛ chi sei" - that means Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are.