Plaintiffs Firms?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Plaintiffs Firms?

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 am

What are the larger plaintiffs firms, like Cohen and Milstein, that have summer programs? Does anyone know how these firms compare to corporate-focused biglaw counterparts in terms of pay, working environment, etc?

I'm a rising 2L (top third) at a lower ranked T-14. Would that make me somewhat competitive for these firms?

Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Plaintiffs Firms?

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Quick bump.

Danteshek

Postby Danteshek » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Most of the best plaintiffs lawyers are in really small firms or solo. If you are really interested in this practice area you should forget about the bigness paradigm.

NarwhalPunter

Postby NarwhalPunter » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

The following has a list of some of the larger plaintiff's firms...

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=131696

I'm too lazy to comb through and see exactly which ones offer summer programs, but I know of at least a half dozen at a glance that do. Classes are usually small and are often isolated to the home office.

Return to “Legal Employment”