i hate dc in the summer

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
AreJay711

Re: i hate dc in the summer

Postby AreJay711 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:02 am

I mean it is no midwest monster but we got an F5 about an hour from DC. It actually ran about a mile from my house but it just ran through farmland and woods. LaPlata got hit hard though. The music is pretty cheesy but it shows the damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOX-wJo ... re=related

Autoaccept

Re: i hate dc in the summer

Postby Autoaccept » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 am

Haha, DC is hot as hell. And it's annoying when the Metro AC doesn't work or the escalators stop. More annoying would be living in a city without such a convenient public transport system (basically every other city).

But if you don't like the nightlife or think it's a miserable city, and all you can do is cite "the interns", that's pretty sad. There is plenty- plenty- of fun stuff to do, and tons of cool people.

I am, however, enjoying the thread. Don't agree with it, but anytime someone compares DC to Lagos, Nigeria, I'll laugh. No offense, but if y'all stay out of DC, that's less traffic for me!

Return to “Legal Employment”