lawfirmrecruiter wrote:Anonymous User wrote:I posted this in another thread but I'd love to get your thoughts on it, too:
1. Firm is in my target (secondary) market.
2. The firm dropped out of my OCI
3. I interviewed there for a 1L gig (summer) and got dinged.
4. I really liked the firm.
5. I will be in that market in ONE WEEK.
6. They are participating in our resume collect.
1. Should I email updated trans/letter/resume to the recruiter and tell them that I'll be in town soon if they would like me to come in?
1a. If yes, HOW should I phrase things?
2. Should I also submit through resume collect?
Anything I'm missing?
1. Yes. I would mention that you had the opportunity to meet them last year and you were impressed with their firm. Then say you will be in town and woul like to schedule another meeting if possible.
Thank you! Did this and immediately got a call for a CB. Can I send you flowers? Chocolate? Seriously, though: Thanks.