Anonymous User wrote:Just realized my question would be more appropriate in this thread:
f I've already e-mailed the recruitment director expressing my continued interest after the CB, would it be overkill to e-mail one of the partners with whom I met basically saying that I have every intention of accepting an offer if one is extended to me?
Probably overkill at this point. If you met with the hiring partner, that might be okay. Otherwise, your best bet is to just wait. I know how awful this process is for students. It takes so much time and you don't really see anything that is going on from our side. If you don't hear anything after another 2 weeks, call the recruiting director to see if s/he can give you an idea of when they will be making final decisions.