UVa OGI 2011 thread

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273104
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: UVa OGI 2011 thread

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Officially no offered. Although I have a prestigious Honors Program at a govenrment agency.

How hard is it to get 3L employment? Any 3ls currently know?


No offered from OGI or no offered from your summer firm?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273104
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: UVa OGI 2011 thread

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Officially no offered. Although I have a prestigious Honors Program at a govenrment agency.

How hard is it to get 3L employment? Any 3ls currently know?


No offered from OGI or no offered from your summer firm?


no offered ogi. But I am in a honors program that is harder to get than firm jobs. Idk how that worked out.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273104
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: UVa OGI 2011 thread

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Officially no offered. Although I have a prestigious Honors Program at a govenrment agency.

How hard is it to get 3L employment? Any 3ls currently know?


No offered from OGI or no offered from your summer firm?


no offered ogi. But I am in a honors program that is harder to get than firm jobs. Idk how that worked out.


What were your stats? Number of interviews? etc.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273104
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: UVa OGI 2011 thread

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 am

Anyone heard from Watt Tieder, Nelson Mullins (DC), NYC Law Department, Kramon & Graham, or Troutman Sanders (DC)?

User avatar
5ky
Posts: 6341
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: UVa OGI 2011 thread

Postby 5ky » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone heard from Watt Tieder, Nelson Mullins (DC), NYC Law Department, Kramon & Graham, or Troutman Sanders (DC)?


Wrong thread, try:

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=186875&start=925

or

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=191472&start=450




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.