Health Law Firms in DC?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
What the f.supp?

Health Law Firms in DC?

Postby What the f.supp? » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:25 pm

My little brother is starting law school in the fall and--despite my raving about securities--he has his sights set on health care law (for now at least) and wants to work in DC.

I'm just a newbie (2L SA'ing in DC) and haven't heard/read much about health law firms or biglaw firms that have a renowned health care law section. I asked around my firm and people mentioned working often with Epstein Becker and Jones Day when complex health law issues may be intertwined, but I am not really familiar with either. Many of you seem really knowledgeable and I figured could shed some light for us. Thanks!

thesealocust

Re: Health Law Firms in DC?

Postby thesealocust » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Kapow.

http://www.chambersandpartners.com/USA/Editorial/42860

And plug firm names into nalpdirectory.com to see how big they are / how big their health / regulatory practices are to see what the odds of landing a job in the practice at any given firm might be.

What the f.supp?

Re: Health Law Firms in DC?

Postby What the f.supp? » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks!

Return to “Legal Employment”