Chambers Associate

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Chambers Associate

Postby Anonymous User » Sun May 29, 2011 10:59 am

This site has been great for research but now my internet can't seem to access it this weekend. Anyone else having the same issue or is it just me?

DAJ_Summer

Re: Chambers Associate

Postby DAJ_Summer » Sun May 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Down for me as well. Many of the profiles were still a year old, so with any luck it's a major update?

LawSchoolWannaBe

Postby LawSchoolWannaBe » Sun May 29, 2011 12:54 pm

The new data should be coming out in early June (I believe that's what the site used to say). Hopefully that's why.

Big Shrimpin

Postby Big Shrimpin » Sun May 29, 2011 4:12 pm

LawSchoolWannaBe wrote:The new data should be coming out in early June sometime in July (I believe that's what the site used to say). Hopefully that's why.

FTFY

LawSchoolWannaBe

Postby LawSchoolWannaBe » Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Big Shrimpin wrote:
LawSchoolWannaBe wrote:The new data should be coming out in early June sometime in July (I believe that's what the site used to say). Hopefully that's why.

FTFY

Ah, yes, it's the Chambers Partners stuff that starts to trickle out in early June. My bad.

Return to “Legal Employment”