(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Re: Take Semester Off to Campaign?

Postby XxSpyKEx » Wed May 04, 2011 2:45 am

JetSetter68 wrote:OP here. Wow, thanks for letting me know that a law school would know its own administrative policy. Question was obviously more about whether it's something a person can handle personally and academically.

Also, some people realize that there are (substantial) risks inherent to every choice and affirmatively seek help in navigating those risks. Your response: "There's a risk! If you take it, you'll be taking a risk!"....not helpful dude. And don't take this as someone not being grateful for your wisdom, take it as someone pointing out that you're not super wise.

I literally laughed out load. What a fucking asshole. I think you're going to make a great politician, JetSetter68 :wink:

rayiner wrote:Also, most schools require you to do your graduation requirements in six semesters.

I think the ABA rule requires that you can only take X% of your total required credits per semester (either 16 or 17 credits, depending on the total number of credits required to gradaute from your school), and that breaks down in a way that it requires 6 semesters of attendance.

Return to “Legal Employment”