D.C. Summer Housing

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
luthersloan

D.C. Summer Housing

Postby luthersloan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm

So I have an internship in D.C. for the summer and I am looking for Housing. I am more concerned about price than I am about being in heart of the city. I understand D.C. has a good mass transit system. Ideally I would like to get housing in one of the schools that rents out their dorms during the summer. Does anyone have any ideas which schools might be a good bet? I have already looked at GW, but their dorms are pretty pricey. I was thinking maybe some of the schools just outside D.C. in Maryland or Arlington might be a good bet, but I do not really know the area. Any Advice appreciated.

Teoeo

Re: D.C. Summer Housing

Postby Teoeo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 pm

I'd look for a sublet on craigslist IMO. Tons of students need someone to take over their lease while they are gone for the summer.

Return to “Legal Employment”