health and elder law clinic at miami for 1L summer Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
lctrfan

New

health and elder law clinic at miami for 1L summer

Post by lctrfan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Do you think doing the health and Elder Law clinic at miami would be a good use of 1L summer?

Bronze

Re: health and elder law clinic at miami for 1L summer

Post by 174 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:43 pm

lctrfan wrote:Do you think doing the health and elder law clinic at miami would be a good use of 1L summer?
Outside of summer associate positions and COA internships, all 1L internships are the same. As long as you have something to talk about during interviews it will be fine.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm

174 wrote:
lctrfan wrote:Do you think doing the health and elder law clinic at miami would be a good use of 1L summer?
Outside of summer associate positions and COA internships, all 1L internships are the same. As long as you have something to talk about during interviews it will be fine.
This is just not true; I've had multiple biglaw partners tell me that this sentiment is absolutely incorrect.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
174 wrote:
This is just not true; I've had multiple biglaw partners tell me that this sentiment is absolutely incorrect.
so what would they say about a clinic ?

baboon309

Bronze

Post by baboon309 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

174 wrote:
what about in house lol

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm

how many 1Ls get summer in house positions? not many. same for SA or COA positions. i think the clinic would be great

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”