Question about a quick-turnaround callback

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Question about a quick-turnaround callback

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 am

I have a callback a week from Monday with an exceptionally tight timeframe. I'm flying out at 5 PM on Sunday; the callback will be from 9 AM to 11 AM Monday, and then I have a 1 PM flight back, so I'll need to bring my bags with me to the firm. Has anyone dealt with this situation before? Do you just leave them with the receptionist, or with building security? Should I be worried about looking unprofessional if someone sees me with a bunch of luggage or a backpack? Sorry to be so anal, but I'm genuinely concerned.

fatduck

Re: Question about a quick-turnaround callback

Postby fatduck » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 am

Last edited by fatduck on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sup Kid

Postby Sup Kid » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 am

It's one night...take a small rolling suitcase and leave it with the receptionist. Happens all the time. More importantly, get pumped for the interview and don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck!!

FlightoftheEarls

Postby FlightoftheEarls » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Sup Kid wrote:It's one night...take a small rolling suitcase and leave it with the receptionist. Happens all the time. More importantly, get pumped for the interview and don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck!!

legends159

Postby legends159 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Firms have closet space for this kind of stuff.

Return to “Legal Employment”