1. wat practice area?
2. if she were to hire u on as an associate, how much u get paid?
3. how much debt u have?
4. what brand suit and where did u purchase it and how much it cost and is it prestifous?
5. wat r ur exit options?
1. Personal Injury
2. Not sure, but I am not in it for the money. I am in it for the love of law.
3. I am on a full scholarship. If I do not lose my scholarship, then I will only have CoL expensives to pay back.
4. Izod. I purchased it at Macy's. It was an excellent deal, $120 off of Clearance Rack + Coupon. I do not know what prestifous is. If that is a brand, then no. The brand is Izod.
5. My exit options will be to 1) Buy her practice from her [although she is kind of young or 2) Start my own personal injury firm. I took several acting classes in both high school and undergrad, so I am comfortable in my ability to create quality local television commercials. Additionally, I do not mind cold calling and have several friends who work in hospitals. I can always pay these friends a fee for referring personal injury victims to you. Therefore, I believe my exit options are quite good. It is not "BIGLAW", but I will not have to answer to The Man.