Thank you note-- interviewed by 2 people (at the same time) Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Thank you note-- interviewed by 2 people (at the same time)

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi-- I had an interview conducted by two people-- when either one told me something, they other finished their thought-- so there wasn't much to distinguish the 2-- to have something different to say in each thank you letter. I feel like it would be weird to send them the exact same letter, though.. any thoughts?

thanks!!

Sup Kid

Silver

Re: Thank you note-- interviewed by 2 people (at the same time)

Post by Sup Kid » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Send an emailed thank you note, addressed to both of them. I did this for a few firms where 2 associates interviewed me/took me out for lunch, and it was fine. Most people just look to see who its from and then delete it almost immediately anyway.

Kohinoor

Gold

Re: Thank you note-- interviewed by 2 people (at the same time)

Post by Kohinoor » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 am

Sup Kid wrote:Send an emailed thank you note, addressed to both of them. I did this for a few firms where 2 associates interviewed me/took me out for lunch, and it was fine. Most people justlook to see who its from and thendelete it almost immediately anyway.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”