Westlaw Next Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Gettingstarted1928

Bronze

Re: Westlaw Next

Post by Gettingstarted1928 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:
jchoggan wrote:Have law firms/associates been switching over to Westlaw Next very much (for those that used Westlaw)? How useful has it been? It seems like an interesting system, but I didn't want to start working with/get used to it if folks don't like it.
I work for a govt agency that uses it, though we use it in conjunction w/ Westlaw. It has significant limitations IMO that make both Westlaw and wlnext a must.
Like what?

jkay

Bronze

Re: Westlaw Next

Post by jkay » Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Gettingstarted1928 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
jchoggan wrote:Have law firms/associates been switching over to Westlaw Next very much (for those that used Westlaw)? How useful has it been? It seems like an interesting system, but I didn't want to start working with/get used to it if folks don't like it.
I work for a govt agency that uses it, though we use it in conjunction w/ Westlaw. It has significant limitations IMO that make both Westlaw and wlnext a must.
Like what?
Like not knowing how to use Next.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”