Tulane

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Tulane

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 am

I was looking at going to Tulane and have gotten 15K a year to attend. However, out of every LS in the country I am starting to think that Tulane might be the worst deal out there. I was reading that their OCI last year was horrendous and that they did a lot of off campus interviews. As someone who is interested in practicing in the NO area, is Tulane worth attending? Or is it financial suicide?

Aqualibrium

Re: Tulane

Postby Aqualibrium » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I was looking at going to Tulane and have gotten 15K a year to attend. However, out of every LS in the country I am starting to think that Tulane might be the worst deal out there. I was reading that their OCI last year was horrendous and that they did a lot of off campus interviews. As someone who is interested in practicing in the NO area, is Tulane worth attending? Or is it financial suicide?

If you want to practice in New Orleans exclusively, you might as well go to Loyola or LSU. At 15k a year, Tulane still costs you about 140k.

Don't understand what point you were trying to make with off campus interviews though...

vanwinkle

Re: Tulane

Postby vanwinkle » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

This is not what the Legal Employment forum is for. You want "Choosing a Law School".

Return to “Legal Employment”