3rd Seat in Fourth Circuit

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

3rd Seat in Fourth Circuit

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Just curious, does anyone have any idea who seat 3 in the fourth circuit federal COA is likely going too - any talk of it at all?

This is legal employment related - mods PM for details if curious.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: 4th circuit seat 3 vacancy

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Just curious, does anyone have any idea who seat 3 in the fourth circuit federal COA is likely going too - any talk of it at all?

--LinkRemoved--

bigben

Re: Nevermind - Can't delete

Postby bigben » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 pm

pwned

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

OP here, I thought that too once, but it has been two years. I wondered if that was just a rumor that went away. Also wasn't sure if SC would keep three or go down to two from four that they had not that long ago.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

OP here, I thought that too once, but it has been two years. I wondered if that was just a rumor that went away.

I heard she was being considered for a Fourth Circuit vacancy from a few big law associates, and that she's also being groomed to become the next dean (if she doesn't make it to the bench).

Bosque

Re: 3rd Seat in Fourth Circuit

Postby Bosque » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Even if this IS employment related, I don't see a reason why these posts need to be anonymous.

Anonymous User

Re: 3rd Seat in Fourth Circuit

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Bosque wrote:Even if this IS employment related, I don't see a reason why these posts need to be anonymous.

Given that I might be eventually apply for a clerkship, I don't want to be seen as making nearly-baseless speculations on judicial vacancies. It's probably harmless, but still.

Return to “Legal Employment”