Post-Callback Rejection Recruiting Survey? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Post-Callback Rejection Recruiting Survey?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Has anyone gone on a callback, been rejected by the firm, and then asked to complete an online survey about the firm's recruiting process? I received something like this recently, and I thought it was a little weird. Obviously I'm not pleased with the result of their recruiting process, so what's the point of asking me?

Anonymous User

Re: Post-Callback Rejection Recruiting Survey?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

I think I received it from the same firm. I was very displeased with the length of time between my interview and rejection.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gone on a callback, been rejected by the firm, and then asked to complete an online survey about the firm's recruiting process? I received something like this recently, and I thought it was a little weird. Obviously I'm not pleased with the result of their recruiting process, so what's the point of asking me?
Yes. Needless to say, I didn't respond.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone gone on a callback, been rejected by the firm, and then asked to complete an online survey about the firm's recruiting process? I received something like this recently, and I thought it was a little weird. Obviously I'm not pleased with the result of their recruiting process, so what's the point of asking me?
The premise seems fundamentally flawed. The people who got an offer would obviously use effusive praise in case they can figure out who you are. The people who didn't get an offer would view the entire process as a protracted waste of time.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”