Equal Justice Works fellowships?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Equal Justice Works fellowships?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Has anyone received a funding offer yet? If so, how long was it after your interview?

WonderingWonderer

Re: Equal Justice Works fellowships?

Postby WonderingWonderer » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Have people been getting interviews? I'm curious if there is still hope if you haven't heard from EJW.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 pm

I was notified that I was a semi-finalist and that I had an interview at the same time, but I think many places interview in Dec/Jan. I think funding decisions are usually 2-4 weeks after the interview.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 am

Were you notified a while ago? It sounds like a lot of people must have already heard.

reaisan

Postby reaisan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 am

Anonymous User wrote:I was notified that I was a semi-finalist and that I had an interview at the same time, but I think many places interview in Dec/Jan. I think funding decisions are usually 2-4 weeks after the interview.

Congrats on being a semi-finalist. What do you think it takes to be competitive? Is it solely grades, or lots of PI achievements? I'd be going into LS straight out of college, so my only hope for a fellowship would be my grades.

Again, congrats!

Lizzish

Postby Lizzish » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:36 am

Hey, I'm curious if anyone can share their experience with timeline- the rolling interviews make it seem like it will be January or later before I know for sure that I have not been chosen. If you got an interview- when did you find out? If you did not get an interview, when did they send out rejection letters?

Return to “Legal Employment”