Donovan Hatem

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Donovan Hatem

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Anyone know anything about this firm?

Anonymous User

Re: Donovan Hatem

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm

I don't know much, but I can already tell that I Hatem.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm

If Donovan would stop throwing the damned football into the freaking ground, I'd be a lot happier with the Redskins and Hatem less.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

I think the quality of their work is decent, but they require a LOT of billables. I think the minimum is 2000, maybe even 2100 (for Boston this is on the higher side). I believe pay is less than big firm, but not sure exactly what they pay. I've met a couple people who work there, they seem nice enough and somewhat happy with their jobs - just a little overworked. Then again, most lawyers feel overworked.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I think the quality of their work is decent, but they require a LOT of billables. I think the minimum is 2000, maybe even 2100 (for Boston this is on the higher side). I believe pay is less than big firm, but not sure exactly what they pay. I've met a couple people who work there, they seem nice enough and somewhat happy with their jobs - just a little overworked. Then again, most lawyers feel overworked.

OP here; I've heard the same thing. Thanks.

Return to “Legal Employment”