Troutman Sanders - Virginia Offices

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Troutman Sanders - Virginia Offices

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I normally hate threads like this, but I think me, and others, can get some useful info out of the responses in the thread.

I'm thinking of shooting some applications to a Troutman Sanders for a summer position in one of their Virginia offices. I was wondering if I've missed the train though. Does anyone know if any of the Troutman Sanders offices in Virgina has extended offers? I figure seeing some numbers might help me decide on my chances, though I suppose it cant hurt to try regardless of the numbers.

Would really appreaciate any responses.

Thanks!

Re: Troutman Sanders - Virginia Offices

Postby 20160810 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I have no idea what their hiring timetable is, but it's worth a shot. I interviewed with their SD office more than 2 months ago and still haven't heard back (kind of a moot point though since I accepted an offer elsewhere, but still, they take forever, so go for it).

Anonymous User

Re: Troutman Sanders - Virginia Offices

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 pm

I had an interview in their Richmond office very recently and was told that they had already extended offers, but were willing to grow their summer class by a spot for me if they felt it was a good idea.

I honestly don't think you'd have much chance with them, but it wouldn't hurt for them to have your application on file in case someone drops out or something.

Return to “Legal Employment”