SA-->Offer Ratio Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
kukusayO

New

SA-->Offer Ratio

Post by kukusayO » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 am

Has anyone been using the summer associate to post-grad offer ratio when picking their firms? I am looking at two pretty even firms and there is a pretty big difference between the two. One has historically had from 33%-50% SA to Offer ratio while the other has had 70%-100%.

thoughts?

vamedic03

Gold

Re: SA-->Offer Ratio

Post by vamedic03 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 am

kukusayO wrote:Has anyone been using the summer associate to post-grad offer ratio when picking their firms? I am looking at two pretty even firms and there is a pretty big difference between the two. One has historically had from 33%-50% SA to Offer ratio while the other has had 70%-100%.

thoughts?
If you want a job for after you graduate, you should look very closely at this.

Big Shrimpin

Gold

Re: SA-->Offer Ratio

Post by Big Shrimpin » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

kukusayO wrote:Has anyone been using the summer associate to post-grad offer ratio when picking their firms? I am looking at two pretty even firms and there is a pretty big difference between the two. One has historically had from 33%-50% SA to Offer ratio while the other has had 70%-100%.

thoughts?

lol wut? why is this factor, in your particular case (assuming you would like to be employed at a law firm after graduation), even an issue?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”