Email from Recruiting Coordinator

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Email from Recruiting Coordinator

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

So I got an email form a firm I did a CB with about two week ago, asking me to "email my transcript as soon as possible," It was my only CB and I would very much like to work for them. Do you, wise souls of TSL, think this is a good sing, means nothing, or is a crossing the I and dotting of the Ts before they reject me? If it matters, my transcript is very strong, top 2% at a top 30.

180orbust

Re: Email from Recruiting Coordinator

Postby 180orbust » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm

I was asked for my transcript on a friday and extended an offer on monday. I think it means that there is a hiring comittee with members at a different office who are going to have a teleconference about hiring you.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm

i was also asked to email a transcript to the recruiting manager and got an offer 3 days later. good luck!!!!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 pm

OP here, thanks fellows.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:i was also asked to email a transcript to the recruiting manager and got an offer 3 days later. good luck!!!!

Same here, except that they asked for my writing sample. I'm guessing it means practically the same thing.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm

I was asked to send an updated resume on Friday and got an offer on Monday. From the posts here it sounds like it definitely a good thing. Good luck.

Return to “Legal Employment”