Manhattan DA

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Manhattan DA

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 am

Anyone else applying to be an ADA? 1st round went suprisingly well, but it's been a week and I haven't heard anything.

Anonymous Abuser

Re: Manhattan DA

Postby Anonymous Abuser » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone else applying to be an ADA? 1st round went suprisingly well, but it's been a week and I haven't heard anything.

In accordance with the NALP Principles and Standards for Recruiting Activities, we begin accepting applications from second-year law students on November 1st. First-year students may begin to submit applications on December 1st

--LinkRemoved--

?

SamuelLChang

Postby SamuelLChang » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 am

3L? If so, first round went well for me too, but I was told I wouldn't hear anything til december or january.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Anonymous Abuser wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone else applying to be an ADA? 1st round went suprisingly well, but it's been a week and I haven't heard anything.

In accordance with the NALP Principles and Standards for Recruiting Activities, we begin accepting applications from second-year law students on November 1st. First-year students may begin to submit applications on December 1st

--LinkRemoved--

?

Correct. 2Ls can't apply for summer interns until 11/1. However, my post was about ADA jobs, for which hiring is well underway.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:56 pm

SamuelLChang wrote:3L? If so, first round went well for me too, but I was told I wouldn't hear anything til december or january.

Really? Mine seemed to go very well. I'd give anything to work there! I have a firm with a deadline in November and they indicated they'd try to speed me up, though I might need to request an extention with the firm to give them until December.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

This is somewhat encouraging (Ha!). Interviewed last week in September through OCI and still nothing. Kind of a pain because I need to schedule some other interviews up there and would like to bunch them into a day or two. Okay to call after 3 weeks on the premise of trying to group interviews?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:52 pm

A friend from Fordham got a 2nd round call yesterday. Hope that means things are moving this week.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Has anyone heard anything else from here. I know they called my references last week, but nothing for me so far.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm

anyone hear anything? still waiting after having my first round almost two months ago...

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:anyone hear anything? still waiting after having my first round almost two months ago...

Some offers have been made, but they are still doing second rounds.

Return to “Legal Employment”