Baker & McKenzie Chicago

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Baker & McKenzie Chicago

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

What's the word? Has anyone recently gotten offers/dings/know anything at all about their SA hiring plans or process? Thanks. BTW I am interested in the corporate group.

Anonymous User

Re: Baker & McKenzie Chicago

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What's the word? Has anyone recently gotten offers/dings/know anything at all about their SA hiring plans or process? Thanks. BTW I am interested in the corporate group.

I heard decisions will start coming out on Tuesday at the earliest.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:What's the word? Has anyone recently gotten offers/dings/know anything at all about their SA hiring plans or process? Thanks. BTW I am interested in the corporate group.

Wow that seems really late. But I guess that is better news than hearing that they already made several offers. Where did you get this info?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Wow that seems really late. But I guess that is better news than hearing that they already made several offers. Where did you get this info?

From a friend that apparently spoke with them. I'd take it with a grain of salt, but I trust this friend.

Return to “Legal Employment”