People with outstanding CBs, no offers...apply more or wait?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

People with outstanding CBs, no offers...apply more or wait?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Still got 3CBs outstanding, thought they went well (all recent). Tired of doing the job search game. Just wondering if people in my situation are sitting and waiting, or in mass mail mode. I think I know the right answer, but just lazy, what are others doing in my situation?

rynabrius

Re: People with outstanding CBs, no offers...apply more or wait?

Postby rynabrius » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Strategically I feel I should tell you to just wait, but, as you said, you know what the right answer is. If you can't bear the burden of actually sending out the emails, why not outsource it?

--LinkRemoved--

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Still got 3CBs outstanding, thought they went well (all recent). Tired of doing the job search game. Just wondering if people in my situation are sitting and waiting, or in mass mail mode. I think I know the right answer, but just lazy, what are others doing in my situation?

I'm in the same boat. 2 recent CBs outstanding (one more tomorrow). It's really hard to make yourself mail when you know you may get an offer soon, but you also know its the smart thing to do. I'm overloaded on work right now, but as soon as I have some free time, its back to desperate mailing.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Had 4 CB's 2 rejections and 2 outstanding been mass mailing heavily, really getting desperate.

Return to “Legal Employment”