White & Case CB/Offers?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 am

Has anyone received an offer from White & Case (I have seen one person say that he/she had an offer), anyone had CB there? Trying to gauge their turnaround time....any honest/helpful info (beyond the "sweatshop, horrible quality of life, associate cuts" comments) would be much appreciated....

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm

has anyone been rejected after a CB yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm

c/b'd last week, no word...

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm

CB on 9/10. Received offer on 9/20. I have a classmate who also interviewed on 9/10 and received an offer on 9/13.

tagteam
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby tagteam » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 pm

congrats! which offices have given offers?

User avatar
War Cardinal
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby War Cardinal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

tagteam wrote:congrats! which offices have given offers?


Los Angeles
Miami
New York
Silicon Valley
Washington, DC
Mexico City
Mexico City (Monterrey)
São Paulo
Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Singapore
Tokyo
Almaty
Ankara
Berlin
Bratislava
Brussels
Bucharest
Budapest
Düsseldorf
Frankfurt
Geneva
Hamburg
Helsinki
Istanbul
London
Moscow
Munich
Paris
Prague
Stockholm
Warsaw
Abu Dhabi
Doha
Johannesburg
Riyadh

give or take a few

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:02 pm

War Cardinal wrote:
tagteam wrote:congrats! which offices have given offers?


Los Angeles
Miami
New York
Silicon Valley
Washington, DC
Mexico City
Mexico City (Monterrey)
São Paulo
Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Singapore
Tokyo
Almaty
Ankara
Berlin
Bratislava
Brussels
Bucharest
Budapest
Düsseldorf
Frankfurt
Geneva
Hamburg
Helsinki
Istanbul
London
Moscow
Munich
Paris
Prague
Stockholm
Warsaw
Abu Dhabi
Doha
Johannesburg
Riyadh

give or take a few

No need to be a dick about it.

User avatar
War Cardinal
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby War Cardinal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
War Cardinal wrote:
tagteam wrote:congrats! which offices have given offers?


Los Angeles
Miami
New York
Silicon Valley
Washington, DC
Mexico City
Mexico City (Monterrey)
São Paulo
Beijing
Hong Kong
Shanghai
Singapore
Tokyo
Almaty
Ankara
Berlin
Bratislava
Brussels
Bucharest
Budapest
Düsseldorf
Frankfurt
Geneva
Hamburg
Helsinki
Istanbul
London
Moscow
Munich
Paris
Prague
Stockholm
Warsaw
Abu Dhabi
Doha
Johannesburg
Riyadh

give or take a few

No need to be a dick about it.


Actually, it was meant to be educational. White & Case actually HAS offices in each city listed above. Crazy! Don't know if every office takes/has taken summers, though.

tagteam
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby tagteam » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

...which is why your post is entirely unhelpful

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

War Cardinal wrote:Actually, it was meant to be educational. White & Case actually HAS offices in each city listed above. Crazy! Don't know if every office takes/has taken summers, though.

Given that the question you responded to was which offices had given offers, and you state here you don't know which office has given offers yet, you were about as "educational" as Glenn Beck at a civil rights conference.

User avatar
War Cardinal
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby War Cardinal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
War Cardinal wrote:Actually, it was meant to be educational. White & Case actually HAS offices in each city listed above. Crazy! Don't know if every office takes/has taken summers, though.

Given that the question you responded to was which offices had given offers, and you state here you don't know which office has given offers yet, you were about as "educational" as Glenn Beck at a civil rights conference.


Off-topic, perhaps, but educational nonetheless.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

War Cardinal wrote:Off-topic, perhaps, but educational nonetheless.

Perhaps, to someone that actually wanted that information. Do you make a habit of answering questions with off-topic "educational" info?

User avatar
General Tso
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby General Tso » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

why do i get the feeling that the TX hammer is bout to fall

User avatar
War Cardinal
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby War Cardinal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 pm

General Tso wrote:why do i get the feeling that the TX hammer is bout to fall


Let's keep this on topic, please.

OP, I just checked with Law School Discussion. I can say with some confidence that W&C NYC office has made at least one offer.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

War Cardinal wrote:Let's keep this on topic, please.

Yes, let's, please. I'd hate to have to give you the hammer for trolling.

tagteam
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby tagteam » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

any other non-NYC W&C offers?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 pm

anyone receive an offer this week from last week's cbs?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 pm

In scanning other threads it seems as if W&C NY has dinged some people by email - for CB's as recent as 9/14.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm

W&C DC offers, at least one, have gone out

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 am

Anonymous User wrote:W&C DC offers, at least one, have gone out


I know of 2 DC and 1 NY that have gone out

Anonymous User
Posts: 273241
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: White & Case CB/Offers?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

tagteam wrote:any other non-NYC W&C offers?


1 DC offer here.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.