Where can one find archived NALP forms from years past?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
adam59

Where can one find archived NALP forms from years past?

Postby adam59 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I've been looking everywhere, but to no avail. Past NALP forms would be very helpful in observing certain trends within firms; in particular, I am interested in the summer associates considered/offers made statistic going back several years. Any insights on where to find this information would be appreciated.

Aqualibrium

Re: Where can one find archived NALP forms from years past?

Postby Aqualibrium » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:34 pm

adam59 wrote:I've been looking everywhere, but to no avail. Past NALP forms would be very helpful in observing certain trends within firms; in particular, I am interested in the summer associates considered/offers made statistic going back several years. Any insights on where to find this information would be appreciated.

I was looking for this too. Found out that they actually publish a paper version of the directory every year. Perhaps your CSO has a copy (mine didn't). Also searched Amazon, but the most recent one I could find was overpriced and from 2007.

adam59

Re: Where can one find archived NALP forms from years past?

Postby adam59 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah, a paper copy is certainly an option, although they're a bit tough to track down. I'm just surprised that there isn't some digital version floating around somewhere.

Return to “Legal Employment”