looking for a law student for bankruptcy

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
fannyathome

looking for a law student for bankruptcy

Postby fannyathome » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 am

i can't afford a lawyer so I thought giving a try to find a law student who would like to walk me through a bankruptcy process. i'm in San Diego and need the person right away.

sophia.olive

Re: looking for a law student for bankruptcy

Postby sophia.olive » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 am

:lol: :D :P :) :o :? :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:
Thats it in a nutshell.

revolution724

Postby revolution724 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am

fannyathome wrote:i can't afford a lawyer so I thought giving a try to find a law student who would like to walk me through a bankruptcy process. i'm in San Diego and need the person right away.

Just so you know, it's illegal for people to practice law without a license. That means that law students cannot legally do what you're asking unless it's under the supervision of a lawyer who has been admitted to the bar already. Your best bet is probably to contact your local Legal Aid office or look for a lawyer in your area who is willing to take your case pro bono (for free).

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

Return to “Legal Employment”