Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Anyone else get a callback at Katten?
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Got Katten too (Chi)- they will reimburse for travel. I think they'll email with more info

Got Ding from McDermott via email, Ropes and Goldberg via Snail (all Chi)

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Got Katten too (Chi)- they will reimburse for travel. I think they'll email with more info

Got Ding from McDermott via email, Ropes and Goldberg via Snail (all Chi)

Thanks. Sorry about the dings.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Mayer Chicago or NYC?


NYC

Also, anything from Milbank?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Proskauer ding via e-mail (NY)

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm

No news from Milbank here. Any updates on HH, Dewey, Kasowitz?

Over the past couple days, have received email dings from Proskauer NY (which was expected - just now), Linklaters NY, Chadbourne NY.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:No news from Milbank here. Any updates on HH, Dewey, Kasowitz?

Over the past couple days, have received email dings from Proskauer NY (which was expected - just now), Linklaters NY, Chadbourne NY.


HH gave callbacks last week. Chadbourne email ding confirmed, and expected. lol

Didn't get interviews with the other two, but will let you know if I hear anything.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No news from Milbank here. Any updates on HH, Dewey, Kasowitz?

Over the past couple days, have received email dings from Proskauer NY (which was expected - just now), Linklaters NY, Chadbourne NY.


HH gave callbacks last week. Chadbourne email ding confirmed, and expected. lol

Didn't get interviews with the other two, but will let you know if I hear anything.

All interviewers? I saw earlier somebody confirmed one CB, but wasn't sure if there was any news on interviewer's initials, or if it was firm-wide.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No news from Milbank here. Any updates on HH, Dewey, Kasowitz?

Over the past couple days, have received email dings from Proskauer NY (which was expected - just now), Linklaters NY, Chadbourne NY.


HH gave callbacks last week. Chadbourne email ding confirmed, and expected. lol

Didn't get interviews with the other two, but will let you know if I hear anything.

All interviewers? I saw earlier somebody confirmed one CB, but wasn't sure if there was any news on interviewer's initials, or if it was firm-wide.


Not sure, I just know HH gave callbacks and expect interviewers to move at similar speeds, after talking with the recruiting team. Will let you know if I hear anything more in particular.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Gibson Dunn, Goldberg Kohn, Patterson Belknap and Paul Weiss dings via snail mail.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Gibson Dunn, Goldberg Kohn, Patterson Belknap and Paul Weiss dings via snail mail.


Jeez...all today?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Gibson Dunn, Goldberg Kohn, Patterson Belknap and Paul Weiss dings via snail mail.


Jeez...all today?


Yeah, it was a pretty big day for me.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:41 am

Any news on Latham (chicago), schiff (chicago), paul hastings (chicago), mcguirewoods (chicago), kirkland (chicago), vedder price (chicago), quarles (chicago)? callbacks or rejections yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:50 am

I have callbacks from Jones Day, McDermott, Wildman Harrold, and Jenner, all chicago. Ding from Katten.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Skadden ding via snail. This is starting to get brutal.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any news on Latham (chicago), schiff (chicago), paul hastings (chicago), mcguirewoods (chicago), kirkland (chicago), vedder price (chicago), quarles (chicago)? callbacks or rejections yet?


(chicago)

latham: CB
paul hastings: CB
mcguirewoods: CB
kirkland: CB

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Skadden ding via snail. This is starting to get brutal.


skadden chicago?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Skadden ding via snail. This is starting to get brutal.


skadden chicago?


Yes

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm

nixon peapody (SF) ding via email. Bloodbath.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Milbank (NY) CB

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Milbank (NY) CB

Congrats! I am still waiting anxiously on Milbank. Did you receive a phone call today from your interviewer?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:nixon peapody (SF) ding via email. Bloodbath.


Nixon Peabody DC ding via email. Maybe all offices did it?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:nixon peapody (SF) ding via email. Bloodbath.


Nixon Peabody DC ding via email. Maybe all offices did it?

Same email - Nixon Peabody NYC.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Jenner Chicago dingaling

Anonymous User
Posts: 273588
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Michigan 2010 OCI Callbacks

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Milbank (NY) CB

Congrats! I am still waiting anxiously on Milbank. Did you receive a phone call today from your interviewer?


Yes




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.