Skadden "Super Saturday"?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Skadden "Super Saturday"?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

I've heard about / been offered it, and heard others who have been offered an opportunity to, er, attend it. Something was mentioned about a quick turnaround. Does anybody have any idea what it entails, beyond an interview on Saturday (which is, I take it, somewhat onorthodox)?

Anonymous User

Re: Skadden "Super Saturday"?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Does this regard only the NY office?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

basically a regular callback but its on saturday and they will most likely make a decision at the end of the day.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:basically a regular callback but its on saturday and they will most likely make a decision at the end of the day.

Can anyone who attended one of these confirm the decision by the end of the day?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:basically a regular callback but its on saturday and they will most likely make a decision at the end of the day.

Can anyone who attended one of these confirm the decision by the end of the day?

Nobody got decisions by the end of the day. Nobody ever has - turns out they do this every year, though often at different times of the year (this year's was especially early).

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 pm

I was kind of hoping Skadden London would invite me to England for Labor Day weekend already. That train seems to have already left the station, however. (Or at least I'm assuming it has.)

Return to “Legal Employment”