Chambers guides...

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Chambers guides...

Postby stinger35 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

I keep hearing about how helpful these are to being able to substantively talk about a practice area but can't seem to figure out how to navigate the various websites that they have. Anyone care to supply a link? Any other similar websites with in depth descriptions of practice areas would also be greatly appreciated.

Re: Chambers guides...

Postby ak362 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm -- pretty useful overviews of most firms. Just use the various dropdowns on your right and you should be on your way.
Last edited by ak362 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PKSebben » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm

You can search by firm, region, and practice group at this link:

christmas mouse

Postby christmas mouse » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Also your law library should have copies of the book in hard print, which has even more info about most firm's than you can find on the chambers website. I believe in the book there is a note that says "talk to your law librarian about receiving your free copy", so I'd check the library out.

Return to “Legal Employment”