Regional Interview Program Call Backs

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
sperry

Regional Interview Program Call Backs

Postby sperry » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

My school has regional interview programs where frims in various markets that don't travel to our OCI hold interviews for students in their own market.

Anyone have any idea what call back procedure is for these types of things? Should we expect to hear a yay or nay within the normal 24-48 hours, or is it a longer, more drawn out process?

Also, has anyone had success landing callbacks/ offers from this sort of thing?

Anonymous User

Re: Regional Interview Program Call Backs

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I share interest in answers to these questions.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

I go to penn. I've just finished their norcal and LA schedules. I've gotten 2 callbacks so far from v10 and v20. Also done other interviews outside of regionals, but irrelevant to the topic.

sperry

Postby sperry » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I go to penn. I've just finished their norcal and LA schedules. I've gotten 2 callbacks so far from v10 and v20. Also done other interviews outside of regionals, but irrelevant to the topic.

Okay, same school, but haven't done my regional stuff yet. Good to know that I'll probably here back soon after though.

Return to “Legal Employment”