Loyola patent fair callback Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Loyola patent fair callback

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 am

Interviewer told me he was going to recommend a callback and so I should officially hear back in three to four weeks.. I thought this was a bit on the long side ESP since he said he'd recommend one. What's the historic screening to callback turnaround I'm stoked but a lil confused

Gold

Re: Loyola patent fair callback

Post by 270910 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 am

Anonymous User wrote:Interviewer told me he was going to recommend a callback and so I should officially hear back in three to four weeks.. I thought this was a bit on the long side ESP since he said he'd recommend one. What's the historic screening to callback turnaround I'm stoked but a lil confused
I have heard of people getting callbacks and doing them in early to mid August. But it's not surprising that some firms might roll the callbacks they give out through Loyola in with callbacks they give out through normal OCI/FRP events that don't start anywhere for another 2-3 weeks.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 am

Most of the people I talked to here said 1-2 weeks

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

A few employers said "in the next few weeks/ in a month" which would lead me to believe they are sync'ing with OCI at law schools, like someone mentioned.

Another employer also said to expect to hear back "in the next few days" so I guess it varies from employer to employer.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 am

I didn't ask any of the interviewers what the callback timeline was. However, I received one informal callback offer on the spot and one via email this morning. A couple indicated that they are trying to do callbacks while the interviewee is still in the area for the summer and asked me when classes start. The smaller firms seem to be moving a lot faster.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:25 pm

I had several interviewers hint at making me a CB relatively soon and none of them said it would take longer than 2 weeks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”