SYMPLICITY DELETED ALL BIDS!!! Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
yourbestfriend

New

SYMPLICITY DELETED ALL BIDS!!!

Post by yourbestfriend » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 am

Wondering if anyone one else is having this issue .... I go to BU Law and symplicity corrupted everyones files for our own OCI and the Off Campus Bidding and they will not show up anymore. The CDO is working on the issue but they said if they cant fix it we will have to bid again and they will extend the deadline which is at noon today. This also happen to the Off Campus Law School Consortium which we share with BC, GW, UT, and NW. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if its just isolated to BU. Regardless there are a lot of freaked out 2L's right now.

seespotrun

Gold

Re: SYMPLICITY DELETED ALL BIDS!!!

Post by seespotrun » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am

I just got an email confirming that symplicity was having global problems. I don't go to BU, though, and my bids were not deleted.

Symplicity

New

Post by Symplicity » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi, I am with Symplicity. I just wanted to let you know that no bids or documents were deleted, altered, or removed. We did experience an issue today, but it should be resolved for you at this point.

let/them/eat/cake

Silver

Post by let/them/eat/cake » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Symplicity wrote:Hi, I am with Symplicity. I just wanted to let you know that no bids or documents were deleted, altered, or removed. We did experience an issue today, but it should be resolved for you at this point.
Lies. Prepare your bodies for the Thunderdome, it will be the new law.

Kohinoor

Gold

Post by Kohinoor » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Symplicity wrote:Hi, I am with Symplicity. I just wanted to let you know that no bids or documents were deleted, altered, or removed. We did experience an issue today, but it should be resolved for you at this point.
This is awesome. I wish TLS let you have trolling alts.

happy187

Bronze

Post by happy187 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm

let/them/eat/cake wrote:
Lies. Prepare your bodies for the Thunderdome, it will be the new law.
this made me lol

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”