Can someone here write my company's operating agreement?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
LLCGuy

Can someone here write my company's operating agreement?

Postby LLCGuy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Would it be possible to hire someone from this forum to write a custom operating agreement for me?

Its going to be an Alabama LLC.

Legalzoom uses cookie cutter type operating agreements.... which I don't think are sufficient. So i'd like to hire someone to do it for me.

And I'm a little short on cash so I can't afford a big city lawyer.

Anyone up to it?

Re: Can someone here write my company's operating agreement?

Postby 03121202698008 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

I can't speak for all of the JDs but I doubt it. They would have to be admitted to the bar in your state. An operating agreement shouldn't cost that much for a local attorney to draft up.

Are there any bit city lawyers in AL? I'd think most would be charging a lot less than a big city lawyer. Maybe call your local chamber of commerce and ask for a reccomendation?

PKSebben

Re: Can someone here write my company's operating agreement?

Postby PKSebben » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 pm

This is a forum for law students and there are few admitted lawyers here. If you call your local bar association they can point you in the direction of an affordable attorney. Locked.

Return to “Legal Employment”